Monday, November 29, 2010

Here it Comes!

I'm still waiting for my girlfriend to get home from work so we can watch this together (I'm under strict orders on this one, she'll be very upset if I break and view it before she gets home) but I thought I'd share my excitement on here! A brand new teaser trailer for HBO's new adaptation of grim fantasy epic 'A Game of Thrones' (mentioned in one of my first posts on blogspot) aired last night in America, prior to the finale of 'Boardwalk Empire'. 

From all the buzz I've been hearing on Twitter and a few other choice websites, the trailer is really whipping up the fans of the series into a frenzy, so it must be pushing the right buttons for them! If my girlfriend gets home on time I'll be watching it in about 20 minutes time and posting my reactions later, and if you'd like to have a peek at it too, you can view it here on the HBO website. Literally cannot wait right now, ready to explode from anticipation - I really hope the series will match the sheer brilliance and depth of the original novels. Did I tell you to read those already? No? READ THEM.

Oh, if you do watch it, let me know what you make of it! Before I detonate from extreme anticipation, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment